Sunday, March 20, 2011

Harvee Comes Home



 
Leaving Jacks place

 Harvee D. Arvee came home today.  The trip went well.  Turfed the yard a bit but I expected that. 

Unloading

Settled in
 After settling in I had to get busy removing the interior.  I am not going to show pictures of that, nothing interesting about it but mouse and bee nests.  I found one dead mouse so far, no sign of any of the bait I put there in January.  They were hungry buggers I guess.  Lets hope they are all dead, don't need Morley mice breeding with Marne mice and making some super strain of mighty Mice!  This clean up and demo stage will make a big difference quick.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Excited to begin watching the transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you happen to know the whereabouts of a drivers side windshield for a Travco? This is my dilemma in my restoration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, they are available new yet. I will be replacing mine very soon. However, drivers side is broken. The pass side has some scratches and milking around the edges. If you look at the lower corners in the center of windshield you will see some Guardian numbers. Use those for reference instead of asking for a Travco windshield.

      Delete